Canada Occupation In Demand List
Before immigrating, aspirants should check their NOC code against the Canada Occupation in Demand list. Having a decent career can make you feel more at ease in the new country. Visa Solutions 4U, one of the best Canada PR consultant in Delhi, India, helps you get the Canada Occupation In demand List to check from which profession is in high demand in Canada. So that you can get an idea if you have a high chance of getting a job in Canada after moving there.
Canada welcomes numerous immigrants every year via many immigration programs. Every program and stream targets different occupation group. Canada Introduced Express Entry in January 2015 to manage applications of skilled workers via its online system. It is the fastest and most popular pathway among immigrants who are looking forward to settle in Canada. Following are the programs which are managed under it:
- Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
The candidates who qualify for the above-mentioned programs are eligible for Express Entry. Afterwards, the candidates are awarded additional 600 points towards their CRS automatically, in case they get nominated.
Apparently, to process the application for the same, the eligible candidates are required to submit a profile in accordance with occupation In demand list Canada. Then the ITAs i.e. Invitation to Apply for Canada PR are issued to the highest scoring Candidates. Within 60 days of receiving the ITA the candidate will have to provide the full application along with the documents as requested. Finally, Candidate's permanent resident visa is processed in 6 months or less, once the authorities have received the complete application.
Let’s discuss each of the above mentioned programs :
Federal Skilled Workers Program:
There are two pathways under which you can apply for this program through Express Entry:
- Direct Entry - Under this, the candidates are not required to specifically opt for NOC 0,A,B,C or D. They can opt for any NOC skill level job after fulfilling the minimum requirement.
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) - Provincial Nominee Program i.e., PNP is designed for those workers who:
- Have relevant skills, work expertise, education and can contribute to the economy of a particular province
- Want to reside in that province
- Want to gain permanent residency of Canada
There are streams (immigration programs that target certain groups) in each province and there are certain requirements as well. Some province might target young graduates while other province might look for Business associates, skilled workers or semi-skilled workers according to their Occupation In demand.
Let’s look at each PNP:
- Alberta PNP: Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AAIP) is an immigration program that nominates people for permanent residency in Alberta for which they must hold certain skills that are in demand in the province.
This program has the following streams under it:
- Opportunity stream
- Alberta Express Entry
- International Graduate Entrepreneur
- Self-employed farmer stream
- Foreign graduate start-up Visa stream
Click here to know about the Alberta’s Occupation in demand list Canada.
- Manitoba PNP : MPNP i.e., Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program consists various immigration pathways for which permits the international skilled workers, recent graduates and agricultural entrepreneurs to become permanent residents of Canada.
The streams under this province are divided among four categories:
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
- Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
- International Education Stream (IES)
- Business Investor Stream (BIS)
Click here to know about the Manitoba’s Occupation in demand list.
- British Columbia PNP: The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) offers several immigration streams divided among two categories:
- British Columbia Skilled Immigration
- British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration
Click here to know about Canada Occupation in demand list of British Columbia
- Ontario PNP: Ontario PNP program is also known as Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is a pathway that allows the province to hire foreign nationals for which the selection is made according to the labor and market demand. The province operates various streams under the following categories:
- Ontario Human Capital
- Ontario Job Offer
- Ontario Business
In each of the above-mentioned categories, there are various streams out of which some are base and others are enhanced streams. The streams which are aligned with Express Entry are known as enhanced streams.
Click here to know about the NOC list Canada for Ontario.
- Saskatchewan PNP: Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) allows the province to hire skilled workers based on labour market and economic demands. The province functions numerous immigration streams divided in the following three categories:
- Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker
- Saskatchewan Experience
- Saskatchewan Entrepreneur and farm
Click here to check out the Canada Occupation in demand for Saskatchewan Province.
- Nova Scotia PNP: The Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program (NS PNP) is designed in such a way that attracts newcomers to fill gaps in the workforce and contribute to the economy as well.
Following are the streams under this program:
- Nova Scotia Demand - Express Entry
- Nova Scotia Experience - Express Entry
- Nova Scotia Skilled Worker
- Nova Scotia Physicians
- Nova Scotia Entrepreneur
- Nova Scotia International Graduate Entrepreneur
- Nova Scotia Labor Market priorities
- Nova Scotia Occupations in demand
Click here to know about the NOC list Canada for Nova Scotia region.
- New Brunswick PNP: New Bruncwick Provincial Nominee Program (NB PNP) holds various PNPs under it which attracts and holds newcomers through which it fills its workforce and contributes to the local economy.
Following are the streams which are operated by the province:
- Express Entry Labor Market
- Entrepreneurial Stream
- Post-Graduate Entrepreneur
- Skilled Workers with Employer Support
- Skilled Workers with Family Support - (Closed)
Click here to know about the Occupation in demand list Canada of New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador PNP: The Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nomination Program i.e., NLPNP allows the province to hire skilled workers on the basis of the market demand. Candidates who are nominated under this program receive additional points under the CRS which ultimately helps them getting the ITA i.e., an Invitation to Apply for permanent residency.
Following are the categories under the NLPNP
- Express Entry Skilled Worker
- Skilled Worker
- International Graduate
- International Entrepreneur
- International Graduate Entrepreneur
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
Click here to get info about the Canada Occupation in demand in New Brunswick
- Prince Edward Island PNP: The Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) is a program which is a collection of various immigration pathways. Business acumen, skilled workers and young graduates are targeted under these pathways. Following are the streams through which the province operates:
- PEI Express Entry
- PEI Labour Impact
- PEI Business Impact
Click here to know more details about Occupation in demand list Canada for Prince Edward Island.
- Yukon PNP:Yukon Nominee Program (YNP) allows skilled and semi-skilled aspirants to receive the provincial nomination certificate. It is a collection of various immigration pathways which enables foreign nationals to become permanent residents of Canada.
Following are immigration streams on which the territory of Yukon operates:
- Yukon Skilled Worker
- Yukon Express Entry
- Yukon Critical Impact Worker
- Yukon Business Nominee
- Yukon Community Pilot
Click here to get information about Occupation in demand list in Yukon
Occupation List under FSWP
Here are the occupations along with their NOC list Canada which comes under Federal Skilled Workers Program:
|0012||Senior Government Managers and Officials|
|0013||Senior Managers - Financial, Communications, and Other Business Services|
|0014||Senior Managers - Health, Education, Social and Community Services, and Membership Organizations|
|0015||Senior Managers - Trade, Broadcasting, and Other Services|
|0016||Senior Managers - Construction, Transportation, Production, and Utilities|
|0112||Human Resources Managers|
|0114||Other Administrative Services Managers|
Federal Skilled Trades Program
A candidate must have at least two years of full-time work experience in a skilled trade or an equivalent amount of experience in part time work in order to be eligible for FSTP. Correspondingly this work experience must have been obtained within the previous five years and it is only considered after an individual have been granted the certification to practice trade in their country of residence. Refer to the table below to check the federal skilled occupation Occupation in demand list Canada for each occupation groups defined under this program:
|NOC Code||Major Occupations Groups|
|72||Industrial, Technical and Electrical Trades|
|73||Maintenance and Equipment Operation Trades|
|82||Technical and supervisors’ jobs in natural resources, agriculture related production|
|92||Processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators|
|NOC Code||Minor Occupations Groups|
|632||Chefs and Cooks|
|633||Butchers and Bakers|
Canadian Experience Class
In order to be eligible for this program, the applicants must have minimum one year of skilled work experience in Canada in the last in the last three years. The work experience is only counted when you are getting paid for it either in the form of wages or commission. No need to check NOC list Canada to know your eligibility. You must note that unpaid internships and volunteering is not considered under your work experience.
Additionally,you can work in as many part time jobs as you want, there is no restriction for the same. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that you are meeting the minimum 1560 hours criteria.
Planning to Relocate to Canada?
To learn more about Canada Occupation in Demand List and Canada PR Process, contact Visa Solutions 4U, the best Canada Immigration consultants in Delhi NCR. Our experts will help you through every step of the process, beginning with your profile review and ending when you arrive at your dream destination.
VS4U specializes in Permanent Residency Visas, Work Visas, Study Visas, Temporary Visas, and Dependent Visas in Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Australia, and a variety of other countries. You may entrust your visa applications to us because we are among the best immigration consultants in Delhi and overseas education consultants in Delhi NCR. Schedule a free consultation with us to have your profile assessed by our experts, who will guide you through the next steps in moving your application ahead.
Get in touch with us right away by calling +91-9551251295 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start your immigration visa process.