How To Apply For Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP)
Canada is the dream destination for most of the people around the globe who wants to settle in abroad. It is the ideal country to obtain PR and a lot of people are waiting to grab this opportunity to migrate to this beautiful country full of growth and development. Around three hundred thousand people immigrate to Canada every year and outshine in their careers. A Canada PR visa offers a lot of advantages and provides the right to settle and work in Canada. It offers various benefits like public health care, education facilities and many more. Moreover, one can apply for citizenship also after 3 years of permanent residency.
Click here to grasp more information about Canada PR visa.
How Should I settle in Canada with a PR Visa?
There are many pathways’ programs to settle in Canada on a PR visa. Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP) that is one of the most opted pathway programs to gain permanent residency.
WHAT IS PNP?
Provincial Nominee Program i.e., PNP is designed for those workers who:
- Have relevant skills, work expertise, and education and can contribute to the economy of a particular province
- Want to reside in that province
- Want to gain permanent residency in Canada
There are streams (immigration programs that target certain groups) in each province and there are certain requirements as well. Some provinces might target young graduates while other provinces might look for Business associates, skilled workers, or semi-skilled workers.
How many provinces and territories are there in Canada?
There are 10 provinces and 3 territories in Canada and each of them holds its unique PNP in various streams to meet its economic needs. However, there is a difference in the requirements and application process of each province. It must be noted that there are more than 80 PNP programs in all the following mentioned provinces and territories:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Northwest Territories
Which is the easiest Province to settle in with PNP?
Each province has a different requirement depending on their economic factor. An individual who has a connection with that particular province he wants to settle in whether he/she must have graduated from that province or have work expertise, have a greater chance of getting nominated.
The eligibility criteria dependent on various factors:
- Province you want to reside in,
- Occupation in demand in that province,
- Education and work experience – If anyone has studied or worked in the province they want to reside in, they have greater chance of being selected
- Language proficiency,
- Those who has relatives in the province they want to apply for have a greater chance of being nominated.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO APPLY ?
STEP 1. Select the right PNP best suitable for you
STEP 2. Apply and obtain Provincial Nomination Certificate
STEP 3. Submit you application for PR
How can you apply for PNP?
It is completely dependent on which province you want to apply in. You can apply by online based express entry system or by pen and paper mode.
- Paper- Based Method: You apply for this process under a non-Express Entry stream under which you must meet the eligibility criteria of the province that has nominated you. Once you are selected, you need to submit a paper application for PR to IRCC. After applying you have to pass the medical examination and need to get a police certificate as well.
- Online Express Entry Process: Under this, you need to connect with the province you are targeting and then if the province agrees to nominate you, you need to create an Express Entry profile.
Another way could be that you can create Express Entry profile first and can mention the province are interested in. If a province then sends you a notification of interest, then you can connect with them directly.
WHAT IS EXPRESS ENTRY?
Express Entry is the fastest and most popular pathway for immigrants who are looking forward to settle in Canada. Canadian PR applications submitted through the Express Entry system have a typical processing time of 6 months.
The candidates who are graduated from University or Colleges and have relevant skilled work experience and holds a good command on English language or French are eligible for Express Entry.
Click here to grasp more information about Express Entry.
What is the processing time and how VS4U can help you?
The processing time varies from one province to the other, but it typically takes a few months for your application to be processed. VS4U can help you with your whole procedure which can save your time as our experts will guide you through each and every step with ease and will make sure that you receive your ITA as soon as possible.
Following are the services provided by VS4U:
- Guidance on various PNP programs.
- Help you select the best suitable PNP according to your profile.
- Application process with the help of our experts by Express Entry.
- Post selection help
- Visa lodgment and pre-departure assistance
- Post landing services
Note: VS4U offers end-to-end services and our relation is maintained with you forever.