Manitoba Provincial Immigration Program (MPNP)
Manitoba is one of located in one of the Canada’s Western Prairie provinces. It is rich in agriculture and it hosts the city of Winnipeg. In addition, being bordered on the east by Ontario and west by Saskatchewan, it is extremely prominent among immigrants.
MPNP i.e., Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program consists various immigration pathways for which permits the international skilled workers, recent graduates and agricultural entrepreneurs to become Permanent Residents of Canada.
The streams under this province are divided among four categories:
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
- Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
- International Education Stream (IES)
- Business Investor Stream (BIS)
Let’s discuss these categories in-depth:
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba: This category consists of three immigration streams under which it targets those workers who have some prior work experience in the province or they have any valid job offer from an employer in Manitoba. In order to be eligible for this stream the candidates must be living in the province at the time of their application or in some circumstances the candidates may get their ITA i.e., Invitation to Apply after attending a recruitment session with MPNP overseas. Following are the streams under this category:
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba Stream
- Manitoba Experience Pathway
- Employer Direct Recruitment Pathway
- Skilled Workers Overseas: This category is designed to target skilled workers who have the potential to join work force of Manitoba and who can adapt the province’s lifestyle. The workers who have experience in the Manitoba’s in demand occupations will be given priority over other and will have higher chances of getting nominated. Following are the streams under this category:
- Manitoba Skilled Workers Overseas Stream
- Manitoba Express Entry Pathway
- Manitoba Human Capital Pathway
- International Education Stream: This stream is designed for recent graduates who have completed their studies from post-secondary institutions of Manitoba. In order to be eligible for this category the candidates must have some prior work experience in the province either in the duration of studies in the form of an internship or co-op or after graduation. Following are the three streams under this category:
- Manitoba Career Employment
- Manitoba Graduate Internship
- Manitoba Student Entrepreneur
- Business Investor Stream: This stream consists of two other streams which are designed for individuals who hold experience in Business management and have potential to launch a new business in the province. Following are the streams under it:
- Manitoba Entrepreneur
- Manitoba Farm Investor
Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility Criteria depends on various factors such as Age, Education, Work experience, Language proficiency, Settlement funds, Adaptibility, job offer letter and many more. It differs from stream to stream.
Manitoba In-Demand Occupations: There are several streams of MPNP which prefer candidates who have prior work experience in any one of the province’s in demand occupations. However, it is not a necessary requirement for all the streams. Also, it must be noted that the French speaking candidates are exempt from having any prior experience in an in-demand occupation for MPNP.
Click here to check the in-demand occupations of Manitoba
Documents Required for MPNP: The documents required for Manitoba PNP vary according to the different streams. However, here is list of general documents which are applicable for all the programs:
- Identity proof
- Valid passport
- Educational Credential Assessment
- Language proficiency results
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Dependent Children Information Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical proofs
- Police clearance certificate
- Proof of funds
- Settlement plan
- Letter of employment (if required)
- Proof of prior work experience
- Proof of connection (if required)
How to apply for MPNP?
Initially, the candidates are required to check whether they are eligible or not to apply for Canada Express Entry. If they are meeting the criteria then they are required to create a profile for the same. On submission of the necessary documents the candidates must attain the Express Entry Registration and Job seeker validation Code. Afterwards, the applicants are required to create a profile in Manitoba PNP’s official portal. Then, they must link both the profiles. On linking the same, the profile will reach the EE pool.
Then the province will view the potential applicants. If they find the candidate suitable, they will send the NOI (Notification of Interest). After receiving the same, the candidates will have to submit the EOI (Expression of Interest). In case one gets nominated, then they will receive 600 points towards your CRS score and surely with that score the applicant will receive an ITA i.e., Invitation to Apply.
After receiving the ITA, the applicant must apply for PR with IRCC.
Cost of applying for MPNP: The cost of applying to MPNP is CAD 500 for skilled workers. This fee is non-refundable. Along with this the candidates are also needed to pay Right of PR Fee which is CAD 500 and dependent child fee of CAD 225 (If applicable ).
How VS4U can help you?
- PROFILE EVALUATION: Our experts analyze your profile in-depth to see which program is best suitable for you. Accordingly, we customize our services as per the program and requirement for the same.
- DOCUMENTS & REVIEW: A detailed and error-free documentation support is provided to the candidate which is maintained in specific formats.
- DEDICATED CASE MANAGER: A dedicated adviser is provided to help applicants throughout the process.
- VISA FILING: VS4U ensures that the visa applications meet all the quality necessities involved in the immigration process.
- LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TESTS: Complimentary on-line and offline offered to assist aspirants improve their Language Proficiency for necessary exams like IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE.
- MOCK INTERVIEWS: Guidance is provided to aspirants attending visa interviews at the side of verified documents.
- POST-LANDING SERVICES: VS4U provides accommodation and job help post landing particularly in Canada as we have got our Head Branch in Canada that helps candidates to settle down within the new country.