New Brunswick Provincial Nomination Program (NBPNP)
Located on Canada’s east coast near the Atlantic Ocean, the province is enormously prominent among immigrants. It holds various streams under it which attracts and holds newcomers through which it fills its workforce and contributes to the local economy.
Following are the streams which are operated by the province:
- Express Entry Labor Market
- Entrepreneurial Stream
- Post-Graduate Entrepreneur
- Skilled Workers with Employer Support
- Skilled Workers with Family Support – Closed Permanently
Let’s discuss these streams in depth:
- Express Entry Labor Market Stream (EELMS): Individuals who are highly skilled and have created an Expression of interest i.e., EOI are suitable for this stream. It is aligned with Express Entry which enables successful applicants to obtain accelerated processing on their immigration applications.
In order to be eligible for this stream the candidates -
- Must have an active Express Entry profile.
- Must be presently living and working in the province, job offer letter from the employer must be comprised with the Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Must be employed at NOC Code 0, A, or B.
- Must have a legal Canadian Work Permit.
- Must have a valid language test score card in either English or French equal to CLB 7.
- Must have ECA i.e., Educational Credentials Assessment displaying education equal to a Canadian High School diploma.
- New Brunswick Entrepreneurial Stream: This stream targets business owners and senior managers who have work experience and are willing to invest in the province’s business which will be managed by them. To be eligible for this stream, the applicants must have a substantial net worth along with which they must either buy an existing business or start a new one in the province.
Following are the requirements for this stream:
In order to be eligible for this stream the candidates are needed to have a minimum score of CLB 7 in the language proficiency test along with which they must have also completed their post-secondary education. However, there is no requirement of having a valid job offer but a mandatory three years of work experience is required in Business Ownership and management. Furthermore, the candidates must have a personal net worth of 600,000 CAD and they must make an investment of minimum 250,000 CAD. It must be noted that there are additional requirements as well.
- Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream: Recent graduates of New Brunswick universities and colleges who have initiated and bought a New Brunswick business and managed it for minimum one year are targeted under this stream. Upon meeting the eligibility requirements one may qualify for provincial nomination with the help of this stream.
In order to be eligible for this stream the candidates must have completed their post-secondary institution. There must be study experience of the candidate in the province for the same. In addition, the candidates must meet the minimum criteria of language proficiency test i.e., CLB 7. Moreover, the candidates must hold at least one year of experience in the relevant field nevertheless there is no requirement of investment for the same. It must be noted that the there might be some additional requirements as well.
- Skilled Workers with Employer Support Stream: Under this stream high skilled international worker are targeted who holds a valid job offer from an employer in New Brunswick.
In order to be eligible for this stream the candidates must have completed high secondary education and they must also hold a valid job offer letter along with which they are required to have some minimum work experience in the relevant field. Additionally, a minimum score of CLB 4 is required in language proficiency test.
Note: There might be some additional requirements as well.
- Skilled Workers with Family Support – Closed Permanently: This program was terminated by Canadian government in February, 2018.
- Atlantic Immigration Program: This province participates in the AIP i.e., Atlantic Immigration Program. This program is a pathway to permanent residency under which skilled foreign workers and international graduates are allowed to work in any one province among the Canada’s 4 Atlantic Provinces which are:
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Newfoundland and Labrador
How Do I Apply for PNP in New Brunswick?
Express Entry is the fastest and most efficient way to apply for NBPNP. It is the most popular pathway for immigrants who are looking forward to settle in Canada. Permanent Residency applications of Canada submitted through the Express Entry system have a typical processing time of 6 months. The initial step to apply for this program via Express Entry is to submit a profile online. On receiving and accepting the nomination for the same the candidates get an Invitation to Apply i.e., ITA for PR. After this the applicants are required to submit the application for the same.
COST OF APPLYING: The application fee of New Brunswick PNP is CAD 250.
PROCESSING TIME: The usual duration to process the application after receiving the application is 6-8 weeks.
How VS4U can help you?
- PROFILE EVALUATION: Our experts analyze your profile in-depth to see which program is best suitable for you. Accordingly, we customize our services as per the program and requirement for the same.
- DOCUMENTS REVIEW: A detailed and error-free documentation support is provided to the candidate which is maintained in specific formats.
- DEDICATED CASE MANAGER: A dedicated adviser is provided to help applicants throughout the process.
- VISA FILING: VS4U ensures that the visa applications meet all the quality necessities involved in the immigration process.
- LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TESTS: Complimentary on-line and offline offered to assist aspirants improve their Language Proficiency for necessary exams like IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE.
- MOCK INTERVIEWS: Guidance is provided to aspirants attending visa interviews at the side of verified documents.
- POST-LANDING SERVICES: VS4U provides accommodation and job help post landing particularly in Canada as we have got our Head Branch in Canada that helps candidates to settle down within the new country.