NEW BRUNSWICK OCCUPATION IN DEMAND
New Brunswick holds various streams under it through which it fills its workforce needs, leading to the growth of the local economy.
Following are the streams operated by New Brunswick PNP:
- Express Entry Labor Market
- Entrepreneurial Stream
- Post-Graduate Entrepreneur
- Skilled Workers with Employer Support
- Skilled Workers with Family Support – Closed Permanently
New Brunswick Express Entry Stream
Individuals who are highly skilled and have created an Expression of interest i.e., EOI are suitable for this stream. It enables successful applicants to obtain accelerated processing on their immigration applications.
In order to be eligible under this stream the candidates are required to be proficient in French language and must have a CLB 7. Though there is no requirement of employment offer, but the candidate must score at least 67 points on the Express Entry self-assessment grid.
The in-demand occupations list is as follows:
Senior managers - financial, communications and other business services
Managers in health care
Restaurant and food service managers
Financial and investment analysts
Human resources professionals
Purchasing agents and officers
Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
Information systems analysts and consultants
Database analysts and data administrators
Software engineers and designers
Computer programmers and interactive media developers
Computer network technician
Early childhood educators and assistants
Translators, terminologists and interpreters
Retail sales supervisors
Retail and wholesale buyers
What is Atlantic Immigration Program?
New Brunswick participates in the AIP i.e., Atlantic Immigration Program. This program is a pathway to permanent residency under which skilled foreign workers and international graduates are allowed to work in any one province among Canada’s 4 Atlantic Provinces which are:
In order to be eligible for AIP, the candidates must have a valid full-time job offer from a New Brunswick employer. Immigrants with jobs in NOC C and categories can also be eligible under this program. Here are the examples of skill level C occupations:
Atlantic Immigration Pilot
Examples of Skill Level C Occupations
Licensed Nursing Assistants
Home Support Workers
Food & Beverage Servers
Contact Center Agent
Long Haul Truck Drivers
General Farm Workers
Fish and Seafood Plant Workers
- How Do I Apply for PNP in New Brunswick?
Express Entry is the fastest and most efficient way to apply for NBPNP. It is the most popular pathway for immigrants who are looking forward to settle in Canada Permanent Residency applications of Canada submitted through the Express Entry system have a typical processing time of 6 months. The initial step to apply for this program via Express Entry is to submit a profile online. On receiving and accepting the nomination for the same the candidates get an Invitation to Apply i.e., ITA for PR. After this the applicants are required to submit the application for the same.
- What is the cost of applying to NBPNP?
The application fee of New Brunswick PNP is CAD 250.
- What is the processing time of NBPNP?
The usual duration to process the application after receiving the application is 6-8 weeks.
- What are the requirements of New Brunswick Entrepreneurial Stream?
In order to be eligible for this stream the candidates are needed to have a minimum score of CLB 7 in the language proficiency test along with which they must have also completed their post-secondary education. However, there is no requirement of having a valid job offer but a mandatory three years of work experience is required in Business Ownership and management. Furthermore, the candidates must have a personal net worth of 600,000 CAD and they must make an investment of minimum 250,000 CAD. It must be noted that there are additional requirements as well.
How VS4U can help you?
- Profile Evaluation: Our experts analyze your profile in-depth to see which program is best suitable for you. Accordingly, we customize our services as per the program and requirement for the same.
- Documents and Review: A detailed and error-free documentation support is provided to the candidate which is maintained in specific formats.
- Dedicated Case Manager: A dedicated adviser is provided to help applicants throughout the process.
- Visa Filing: Visa Solutions 4 U ensures that the visa applications meet all the quality necessities involved in the immigration process.
- Language Proficiency Tests: Complimentary online and offline offers to assist aspirants to improve their Language Proficiency for necessary exams like IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE.
- Mock Interviews: Guidance is provided to aspirants attending visa interviews at the side of verified documents.
- Post-Landing Services: VS4U provides accommodation and job help post landing particularly in Canada as we have got our Head Branch in Canada that helps candidates to settle down within the new country.
Planning to Relocate?
CONTACT US TODAY AT +91-9551251295 OR EMAIL US AT email@example.com AND TAKE A STEP FORWARD TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR DREAMS.