NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR OCCUPATION IN DEMAND
Being one of the most popular among all the PNP programs, the Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nomination Program i.e., NLPNP allows the province to hire skilled workers on the basis of the market demand. Candidates who are nominated under this program receive additional points under the CRS Score which ultimately helps them getting the ITA i.e., an Invitation to Apply for Permanent Residency.
Following are the categories under the NLPNP
- Express Entry Skilled Worker
- Skilled Worker
- International Graduate
- International Entrepreneur
- International Graduate Entrepreneur
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
Skilled Workers Stream
The in-demand occupations in Canada under this category are classified under three major skill types. Following are the same:
- Jobs in Management (O)
- Professional Jobs (A)
- Technical Jobs or Skilled Trades (B)
Example Occupation Name
O - Jobs in Management Positions
A - Professional Jobs
Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
B - Technical Jobs and Skilled Trades
Priority Skilled Stream
Following are the four categories under this stream for In-demand occupations:
Here is the list of qualifying occupations:
3111 & 3112
Physician (Family Medicine; Psychiatry; Pathology; General Internal Medicine; Radiology; Obstetrics and Gynecology; Anesthesia; Pediatric Intensivists (PICU); Neonatologists (NICU); Pathology)
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
3413 & 4412
Personal Care Attendant (PCA)
Captain (FM4 certification required)
Farming and Feeding Manager
Cage Site Technician, Site Manager (with water quality expertise)
ENGINEERS & DEVELOPERS
2173 & 2174
Computer Network Support, Research Associate
Data Analytics, Offshore Technician, ROV Operator, Ocean Mapping Specialist
What is Atlantic Immigration Program?
Newfoundland and Labrador participates in the AIP i.e., Atlantic Immigration Program. This program is a pathway to permanent residency under which skilled foreign workers and international graduates are allowed to work in any one province among the Canada’s 4 Atlantic Provinces which are:
In order to be eligible for AIP, the candidates must have a valid full time job offer from New Brunswick employer. Immigrants with jobs in NOC C and categories can also be eligible under this program. Here are the examples of skill level C occupations:
Licensed Nursing Assistants
Home Support Workers
Food & Beverage Servers
Contact Center Agent
Long Haul Truck Drivers
General Farm Workers
Fish and Seafood Plant Workers
- How to apply for NLPNP?
Initially, the candidates need to check various categories in order to identify the best suitable option according to their profile alongside meeting the eligibility criteria. If you are eligible for the same, then you need to send EOI to the NL's PNP. In case the candidate gets nominated then he/she would be awarded with additional points on successfully creating Express Entry profile online. Later, you can apply for permanent residency.
- What is the cost of applying to the NLPNP program?
- Skilled Worker - $250
- Express Entry Skilled Worker - $250
- International Graduate Entrepreneur - $250
- International Graduate – No fees
- International Entrepreneur - $1000
Following are some additional fees:
- Right to PR Fee - $ 500 CAD
- Dependent child – $225 CAD
- What is the Processing time for NLPNP?
It usually takes less than 6 months for the processing.
How VS4U can help you?
- Profile Evaluation: Our experts analyze your profile in-depth to see which program is best suitable for you. Accordingly, we customize our services as per the program and requirement for the same.
- Documents and Review: A detailed and error-free documentation support is provided to the candidate which is maintained in specific formats.
- Dedicated Case Manager: A dedicated adviser is provided to help applicants throughout the process.
- Visa Filing: Visa Solutions 4 U ensures that the visa applications meet all the quality necessities involved in the immigration process.
- Language Proficiency Tests: Complimentary online and offline offers to assist aspirants to improve their Language Proficiency for necessary exams like IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE.
- Mock Interviews: Guidance is provided to aspirants attending visa interviews at the side of verified documents.
- Post-Landing Services: VS4U provides accommodation and job help post landing particularly in Canada as we have got our Head Branch in Canada that helps candidates to settle down within the new country.