Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
Located on the east coast of Canada, Nova Scotia is one of the most prominent provinces in Canada among immigrants. The Nova Scotia PNP is designed in such a way that attracts newcomers to fill gaps in the workforce and contribute to the economy as well.
Following are the streams under this program:
- Nova Scotia Demand - Express Entry
- Nova Scotia Experience - Express Entry
- Nova Scotia Skilled Worker
- Nova Scotia Physicians
- Nova Scotia Entrepreneur
- Nova Scotia International Graduate Entrepreneur
- Nova Scotia Labor Market priorities
- Nova Scotia Occupations in demand
Let’s discuss each and every stream in-depth:
- Nova Scotia Demand – Express Entry: This stream is linked with the federal Express Entry immigration system. It targets individuals who are highly skilled and would be able to contribute to the economy. To be eligible for this the candidates must have a valid job offer from an employer in Nova Scotia or they could have worked in one of Nova Scotia’s in demand occupations.
- Nova Scotia Experience – Express Entry: This stream targets individuals who are highly skilled and intent to permanently reside in the province. In order to be eligible for this stream, candidates must have minimum one year of prior work experience in high skilled occupation in Nova Scotia. This program is associated with the federal Express Entry immigration system which enables successful applicants to receive their Invitation to apply (ITA).
- Nova Scotia Skilled Worker: This program permits employers to recruit those international workers and students whose skills match the demand in the province. The candidate may be able to submit the application through this stream if they receive the offer from Nova Scotia’s employer.
- Nova Scotia Physicians: This stream is designed to help public health organizations to fill the labor needs. Through this program the province nominates individuals who have a valid job offer from Health organization of Nova Scotia.
- Nova Scotia Entrepreneur: This stream targets those people who are experienced business owners or senior business managers and would like to invest in a business in Nova Scotia. To be eligible for this program the candidates need to have a significant net worth and they must be willing to establish their business in Nova Scotia. The applicants may get nominated for Permanent Residency after operating their business in Nova Scotia for one year.
- Nova Scotia International Graduate Entrepreneur: The candidates who are recent graduates of Nova Scotia universities and colleges and have started to bought a Nova Scotia Business and operated it for minimum one year are targeted under this stream. If the candidates meet the required criteria for the same then they can apply for provincial nomination through this stream.
- Nova Scotia Labor Market Priorities: This stream targets candidates who have work experience in the occupations which are in extreme high demand in the province. For the time being, this stream is only accepting applications from NOC 4214 only i.e., Childhood Educators and Assistants.
- Nova Scotia Occupations In Demand: This stream targets workers who holds a job offer from an employer in Nova Scotia for the occupations which are in demand in the province. For the time being the only occupations eligible for this program are NOC 3413 , NOC 7511 , NOC 7521 and NOC 7611.
- Atlantic Immigration Program: Nova scotia participates in AIP i.e., Atlantic Immigration Program. This program is a pathway to permanent residency under which skilled foreign workers and international graduates are allowed to work in any one province among the Canada’s 4 Atlantic provinces which are:
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Newfoundland and Labrador
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Following are the requirements one needs to meet in order to be eligible for this program:
- The candidate must be between the age of 18 - 49 years.
- The occupation must be in demand.
- Minimum one year of work experience is mandatory.
- CLB 5 is required in English language proficiency test.
- The candidates must provide an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). It is required in order to check whether your level of Education is as per Canadian Standards or not.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED: Following are the documents required for this program:
- Educational Credentials
- Work Experience Letter
- Offer Letters
- IELTS scorecard
- Medical test certificate
- Police clearance certificate
- Passport copy and travel documents
- Proof of funds
Cost for NSNP:There is no application fees as such for the Nova Scotia PNP. However, the application for Canada PR costs CAD 550.
Processing Time for Nova Scotia PNP: The usual time period of Nova Scotia PNP is 6 months.
How VS4U can help you?
- PROFILE EVALUATION: Our experts analyze your profile in-depth to see which program is best suitable for you. Accordingly, we customize our services as per the program and requirement for the same.
- DOCUMENTS & REVIEW: A detailed and error-free documentation support is provided to the candidate which is maintained in specific formats.
- DEDICATED CASE MANAGER: A dedicated adviser is provided to help applicants throughout the process.
- VISA FILING: VS4U ensures that the visa applications meet all the quality necessities involved in the immigration process.
- LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TESTS: Complimentary on-line and offline offered to assist aspirants improve their Language Proficiency for necessary exams like IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE.
- MOCK INTERVIEWS: Guidance is provided to aspirants attending visa interviews at the side of verified documents.
- POST-LANDING SERVICES: VS4U provides accommodation and job help post landing particularly in Canada as we have got our Head Branch in Canada that helps candidates to settle down within the new country.
CONTACT US TODAY AT +91-9551251295 OR EMAIL US AT email@example.com AND TAKE A STEP FORWARD TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR DREAMS.