NOVA SCOTIA OCCUPATION IN DEMAND
The Nova Scotia PNP is designed in such a way that attracts newcomers to fill gaps in the workforce and contribute to the economy as well. The Nova Scotia Occupation in-demand stream targets specific NOC skill level C, intermediate-skilled occupations that are in high demand in the local labor market. In order to be eligible under this stream, the candidates must hold a job offer from an employer in Nova Scotia for the occupations which are in demand in the province.
Following are the streams under the Nova Scotia PNP:
- Nova Scotia Demand - Express Entry
- Nova Scotia Experience - Express Entry
- Nova Scotia Skilled Worker
- Nova Scotia Physicians
- Nova Scotia Entrepreneur
- Nova Scotia International Graduate Entrepreneur
- Nova Scotia Labor Market priorities
- Nova Scotia Occupations in demand
Eligibility Criteria for Nova Scotia Occupation Demand List:
In order to apply for this, the candidate must:
- Have minimum one year of work experience relevant to the job.
- Be aged between 21 to 55 years.
- Have a high school diploma.
- Have correct training, skills, and/or certification for the job.
- Be proficient in one of the official languages under which they must score minimum CLB 4
- Show proof of funds
Occupation in demand in Nova Scotia
Following are the occupations which are in demand in Nova Scotia:
Financial auditors and accountants
Other financial officers
Professional occupations in advertising, marketing, and public relations
Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
College and other vocational instructors
Accounting and related clerks
Licensed practical nurses
Paralegal and related occupations
Social and community service workers
What is the cost of applying to Nova Scotia PNP?
There are no application fees as such for the Nova Scotia PNP. However, the application for Canada PR costs CAD 550.
What is the processing time for Nova Scotia PNP?
The usual time period of Nova Scotia PNP is 6 months.
What are the documents required for Nova Scotia PNP?
Following are the documents required for this program:
- Educational Credentials
- Work Experience Letter
- Offer Letters
- IELTS scorecard
- Medical test certificate
- Police clearance certificate
- Passport copy and travel documents
- Proof of funds
What is the eligibility criteria for Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program?
Following are the requirements one needs to meet in order to be eligible for this program:
- The candidate must be between the aged of 18 - 49 years.
- The occupation must be in demand.
- Minimum one year of work experience is mandatory.
- CLB 5 is required in English language proficiency test.
- The candidates must provide an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). It is required in order to check whether your level of Education is as per Canadian Standards or not.
How AIP is connected with Nova Scotia's PNP?
Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP) is a pathway to Canadian Permanent Residency under which skilled foreign workers and international graduates who have completed their studies in Canada’s institutions are allowed to work in any one province among Canada’s 4 Atlantic Provinces which are:
How long does Express Entry take?
The process starts from the submission of the Express Entry profile and goes on until you are given a PR visa which takes about 6 months. However, it is dependent on case to case how much time it will take. It is to be noted that your EE profile remains active in the pool of candidates for a year if you haven’t received your ITA (Invitation to apply).
How VS4U can help you?
- Profile Evaluation: Our experts analyze your profile in-depth to see which program is best suitable for you. Accordingly, we customize our services as per the program and requirement for the same.
- Documents and Review: A detailed and error-free documentation support is provided to the candidate which is maintained in specific formats.
- Dedicated Case Manager: A dedicated adviser is provided to help applicants throughout the process.
- Visa Filing: Visa Solutions 4 U ensures that the visa applications meet all the quality necessities involved in the immigration process.
- Language Proficiency Tests: Complimentary online and offline offers to assist aspirants to improve their Language Proficiency for necessary exams like IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE.
- Mock Interviews: Guidance is provided to aspirants attending visa interviews at the side of verified documents.
- Post-Landing Services: VS4U provides accommodation and job help post landing particularly in Canada as we have got our Head Branch in Canada that helps candidates to settle down within the new country.
Planning to relocate?
Contact us at +91-9551251295 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to get advice from our experts who will guide you on each and every aspect and will make sure that you land at your dream destination.