SASKATCHEWAN POINTS SYSTEM
Saskatchewan points calculator allows you to check whether you are eligible for Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program or not.
This program allows the province to hire skilled workers based on labour market and economic demands. The province functions numerous immigration streams divided into the following three categories:
- Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker
This category targets international skilled workers who have the potential to join the workforce of Saskatchewan and are adaptable to the province life. The candidates who hold great expertise or have employment offers are given priority by some streams in those areas which are experiencing labour shortages. Following is the list of the streams under this category:
- Saskatchewan Express Entry
- Employment Offer
- In-Demand Occupation: Click here to see the list of occupation-in demand
- Saskatchewan Experience
Under this category, there are five immigration streams which are designed in a way that targets workers who have prior job experience in the province. In order to be eligible for the streams under this category, one needs to have employment offer from an employer in the province of Saskatchewan to continue the work. Some candidates who have relevant work experience for the in-demand occupation in the province, are prioritized by certain streams to fill the shortages. Following is the list of the streams under this category:
- Existing Work Permit
- Health professionals
- Hospitality Sector Project
- Long Haul Truck driver project
- Stream for Students
- Saskatchewan Entrepreneur and farm
The streams designed under this category is for mainly those people who are either individuals with Business management experience and wish to launch a business in the province of Saskatchewan or they are farm owners who wants to contribute in the farming sector. Following are the two streams under this category:
- Saskatchewan Entrepreneur
- Farm owners and operators
Minimum requirement for SINP for a skilled worker
In order to be eligible for Express Entry category under SINP, the candidates:
- Must score at least 60 points out of 110.
- Must have a valid Express Entry profile and job seeker validation code.
- Must have language proficiency.
- Must have completed at least one year of post-secondary education/training along with an ECA.
- Must have a minimum work experience in a NOC skill level 0, A, or B, and the occupation must be in-demand in the province.
- Must have enough settlement funds with a settlement plan.
Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program Points Calculator
The table mentioned below illustrates how many points are allocated in the SINP points Calculator:
Education and training
Skilled Work Experience
Connection to Saskatchewan labor market
Education and Training
Master's or Doctorate Degree
University Bachelor's Degree (Minimum 3-year program)
Degree, diploma, or certificate (Minimum 2 year program)
Degree, diploma, or certificate (Minimum 1 year program)
Skilled Work Experience
In five years before the Submission of the application.
In 6-10 years before the Submission of the application.
Less than 1 year
8 and higher
Age (In Years)
Less than 18
More than 50
Above mentioned gives a total of 80 points under the SINP calculator. Immigrants who have relations in the province’s labor market and have a genuine intent and ability to contribute and settle in Saskatchewan gets the remaining 30 points.
Connection to Saskatchewan Labor Market
Highly skilled employment offer from a Saskatchewan employer
Close family relative in Saskatchewan
Past work experience in Saskatchewan (at least 12 months of work in the past five years on a valid work permit)
Past student experience in Saskatchewan (at least one-year full-time academic year of study at a recognized Saskatchewan post-secondary education institution on a valid study permit)
How VS4U can help you?
- Profile Evaluation: Our experts analyze your profile in-depth to see which program is best suitable for you. Accordingly, we customize our services as per the program and requirement for the same.
- Documents and Review: A detailed and error-free documentation support is provided to the candidate which is maintained in specific formats.
- Dedicated Case Manager: A dedicated adviser is provided to help applicants throughout the process.
- Visa Filing: Visa Solutions 4 U ensures that the visa applications meet all the quality necessities involved in the immigration process.
- Language Proficiency Tests: Complimentary online and offline offers to assist aspirants to improve their Language Proficiency for necessary exams like IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE.
- Mock Iterviews: Guidance is provided to aspirants attending visa interviews at the side of verified documents.
- Post-Landing Services: VS4U provides accommodation and job help post landing particularly in Canada as we have got our Head Branch in Canada that helps candidates to settle down within the new country.