How Visa Solutions 4U is a prominent name?
Being one of the most renowned consultants, our foremost vision has always been to offer premier class services to each and every individual and to become the leaders in education and immigration industry by consistently delighting our clients through equitable and customized value-added services. At “Visa Solutions 4U”, we affirmed to provide customized solutions to our each client’s unique query. With 7+ years of experience in the overseas consultancy division our main aim has always been to tackle the queries of our clients with 100% transparency and satisfaction. Additionally, our aim is to build a brand which is known for its values and work ethics. Our registered immigration lawyers who are well versed with immigration laws have great expertise in their field are extremely committed in helping you accomplish your dreams. As the most relied immigration consultant in India, we take accountability for your whole procedure right from the beginning till the time you land at your dream destination and assure our finest services to ensure a positive outcome.
Admission to a reputable university necessitates a certain skill set. Your academic achievement is not the sole factor that determines the entrance. You must also have the requisite language abilities, particularly if you plan to study in a nation where English is the native language.
For decades, IELTS and TOEFL were the most often used English language tests, but the launch of the PTE exam brought a new English test to the list. In comparison, the PTE exam is a newcomer. PTE i.e., Pearson Test of English has swiftly established itself as a powerful alternative, capable of correctly measuring language abilities utilizing cutting-edge technology. PTE's distinct design, delivery, and scoring procedures assist both test takers and colleges and institutions. A high PTE exam result might help you get into the institution of your choosing. It also serves as evidence of your English language abilities and allows you to acquire worldwide exposure after graduation.
Key facts about PTE
PTE is a worldwide recognized computer-based standardized language readiness exam created by Pearson Plc. and delivered globally in collaboration with Edexcel. The exam follows the CEFR i.e., Common European Framework of Reference for Languages competency levels and offers scores on a range of 10 to 90.
This is why the Pearson Test of English is accepted by all major universities and institutions in the United Kingdom, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand. France, Spain, China, and Singapore are among the other important nations that recognize PTE Academic. PTE is accepted by the UK VISA immigration office as a Secure English Language Test (SELT), which is required for anybody wishing to enter the UK on a VISA.
Why take PTE Exam?
Following are some of the main reasons why you should take PTE:
- PTE is more widely accepted throughout countries and continents, including Europe, the United States, Australia, and Asia.
- Test takers obtain results faster; there is less waiting time.
- Because the test is presented and scored by computer, there is no room for human mistake.
- It is handy since you may schedule a test even 24 hours in advance of your selected test date (provided seats are available).
- PTE test preparation might benefit your worldwide academic career because the exam is relevant to university-level English language usage.
What are the types of PTE Exam?
There are three types of PTE tests offered worldwide:
- PTE Academic Exam is used to assess preparation for university-level English language usage.
- PTE General Exam is used for assessing English proficiency in work settings and other general situations.
- PTE Young Learner Exam is designed for youngsters aged 7 to 12.
PTE Academic Exam is the most popular of all three due to its appeal to the worldwide student population.
What is the Eligibility for PTE Academic?
You are eligible to take the PTE test if you meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age limit is 16 years; test-takers under the age of 18 require parental authorization.
- Academic qualification - There is no specified minimum qualification; nonetheless, PTE Academic is aimed for those interested in studying at the undergraduate or postgraduate level.
- Maximum number of attempts - There is no limit to the number of attempts, however a 5-day break between tests is required.
PTE Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The PTE is a computer-based, machine-scored English language exam. The PTE exam curriculum discloses a lot about its testing objectives and testing skill system. It is divided into three sections:
- PTE Writing & Speaking
- Listening PTE
- Reading for PTE
It includes 20 distinct types of test items with variable score criteria based on the communicative and enabling skills to be tested. Following are the Section-wise item types:
|Section||Types of test items||Number of test items|
|Speaking & Writing||Read audibly|
Repetition of sentence
Summarize written test
|38 - 47|
|Listening||Summarize spoken text|
MCQ - multiple answers
MCQ - single answer
Fill in the blanks
Highlight correct summary
Highlight incorrect word
Select missing word
Write from diction
|17 - 25|
|Reading||Fill in the blanks|
MCQ - multiple answers
MCQ - single answer
|15 - 20|
PTE Academic exam items are scored using one of two possible scoring rules:
PARTIAL CREDIT CORRECT/INCORRECT
|Correct or Incorrect||Partial Credit|
|These questions are completely objective, with just one right answer. When you respond correctly, you receive one point. Otherwise, you get a '0.'||These do not have a single correct answer; the score might be CORRECT, PARTIALLY CORRECT, or INCORRECT based on 1) the formal element and 2) the quality of the response.|
The formal part of scoring determines whether the response falls within established word limitations, time limits, or other comparable constraints. The response quality score of a partial credit type inquiry is determined by numerous enabling abilities. These enabling abilities are dependent on the following:
|A test item's response is off-topic or deviates from the topic stated.||An essay is shorter than the word limit set in a test item.|
PTE Exam Duration
Any student will recognize that strong speaking and writing skills are required for participation and success in any academic career. That is why PTE places a high value on these two abilities. This focus is clear because the Speaking & Writing component is the biggest of the three sections in terms of exam items, score, and length.
PTE exam length by section:
- Speaking and Writing - approximately 72 to 93 minutes
- Listening - approximately 44 to 61 minutes
- Reading - approximately 31 to 41 minutes
The PTE test lasts 180 minutes, or 3 hours. Test takers must respond to 71 to 83 test items spread among three primary skill categories.
PTE Scores & Results
PTE results are available 48 hours after the exam. You will be given a PTE Score Card, which will feature several scores to provide you with a full overview of your language abilities. PTE Academic adheres to the Global Scale of English (GSE), which divides conventional reference levels for language competence into six categories based on the difficulty of completing a language task and various combinations of language tasks.
PTE Academic score in relation to GSE levels
|GSE Levels||Proficient users||Independent users||Basic users|
|Language capability range||Very Good – Expert||Good - Very Good||Competent – Good||Modest – Competent||Limited - Modest||Extremely limited|
What is the PTE Exam Fees?
The current regular PTE Exam cost in India is Rs. 13,700/- inclusive of taxes. If you wish to book and take the exam within 48 hours, there will be a 5% late fee added to the usual prices.
How to prepare for PTE Exam?
PTE Exam Preparation is a big topic that needs in-depth explanation. We have outlined a few preliminary steps:
- Begin by identifying your strengths and weaknesses: Take a practice exam. Any reputable PTE preparation mock test result can help you understand where you are in terms of language proficiency.
- Your preparation time will be determined by your mock test result; if it is above 70, two weeks of hard practice is required.
- The next critical step is to use the appropriate study materials. To be honest, you can find a truckload of study resources on the internet. And it's difficult to sort through all of that. Too many exam takers squander critical preparation time looking for the perfect study tools. As a result, it is critical to choose the best PTE test books and study resources for an efficient preparation.
- PTE Academic's official website provides practice exams as part of several test preparation packages. After you have finished your preparation, take these tests. It will be more practical and beneficial this way.
1) Can I take the PTE Academic examinations more than once?
Yes, you may take the PTE Academic test more than once. There is no limited number of times you may take the exam. The only requirement is that you wait for your results before reserving another date to repeat the exam.
2) When and where can I obtain my Academic PTE exam results?
You may get your Academic PTE exam results immediately from your PTE account, which you created when you registered. You will also get an email informing you that your results have been posted to your PTE online account. You will receive your findings within 48 hours after taking the exam.
3) When should I arrive at the PTE exam centre?
You must come at least 30 minutes before the commencement of your test. This is required since you must complete your check-in and pass security.
4) What forms of identification are accepted at the testing centre?
Indian students taking the PTE must bring their passport as proof of identification. The ID document, in this case a passport, should have your name in Roman characters (A-Z), an identifiable photograph, and your signature.
Why select Visa Solutions 4U?
- FREE Demo session: We at Visa Solutions 4U believe in client satisfaction and transparency. Therefore, we offer two demo classes to our students for free so that one can get a better idea about our services and course curriculum.
- PTE course designed for intermediate and advanced level students: Depending on student’s level, our experienced trainer provides highly designated & organized study material to intermediate and advanced level students.
- Offline and live online sessions: In order to cater the needs of our clients, we provide both offline and online options.
- Small Batch Size: We make sure that the batch size remains small because we at “Visa Solutions 4U” believe in providing personalized attention to our students.
- Customized categories in step with the need of scholars: One thing which makes us different from others is our customized classes’ option along with interactive learning mediums. We allow the students to design their own course according to their need with the help of our experienced trainers.
- Weekly analysis tests: At the end of every week, we keep analysis tests which not just help the students to prepare well but also guides our trainers on exactly what aspect they need to work on.
- IDP Certified Trainers: Visa Solutions 4U has prime notch IDP Certified trainers who holds the right credentials to guide and prepare visa seekers to perform well in the exam. Among them is Ms. Madhavi, who has been in the education industry since the last fifteen years. She isn't solely enormously dedicated rather conjointly hopes to completely impact the lives of her students by guiding them with excellence.
- Versatile Timings: We are aware of the fact that our clients remain busy with their studies/work. Thus, we offer flexible timing choices to each and every individual. In addition, we also offer live recorded videos in case the client misses out something in the class.
- Nominal Fee and Complimentary services: PTE examination is itself very costly for Indian students. Therefore, we charge a very nominal fee to our clients who are enrolled for student visa.
- Our coaching sessions:
Visa solutions 4U conducts frequent coaching programs to boost a person’s ability to attain their desired score. We've skilled trainers who are knowledgeable in their field and our organization is approved by IDP. Following are the two ways through which we conduct our classes:
- Online Session: Our trainers give the pre-eminent quality tips and tricks on a way to score effectively in every module. The categories are productive and, in every session, you are be told a brand-new ability. Moreover, they conjointly orientate a way to succeed the utmost doable score in an exceedingly restricted time-frame. All you need could be a stable web affiliation, a laptop/ desktop/ Smartphone, a collection of headphones, a paper and a pen.
- Classroom coaching: All our coaching rooms are well equipped and that we give all the resources needed for the students. Our main aim is to create the student learn at a snug pace. The trainers are well versed in distinctive and addressing the various learning desires and levels of scholars.
Note: Our team of experts make sure that each and every individual gets customized attention and there is no unresolved query.
Planning to take PTE?
Contact us at +91-9551251295 or drop a mail at email@example.com to book your free demo session with our experts, who will guide you on each and every step and will make sure that you get your desired scores.