How Visa Solutions4U is a prominent name?
Being one of the most renowned consultants, our foremost vision has always been to offer premier class services to each and every individual and to become the leaders in education and immigration industry by consistently delighting our clients through equitable and customized value-added services. At “Visa Solutions 4U”, we affirmed to provide customized solutions to our each client’s unique query. With 7+ years of experience in the overseas consultancy division our main aim has always been to tackle the queries of our clients with 100% transparency and satisfaction. Additionally, our aim is to build a brand which is known for its values and work ethics. Our registered immigration lawyers who are well versed with immigration laws have great expertise in their field are extremely committed in helping you accomplish your dreams. As the most relied immigration consultant in India, we take accountability for your whole procedure right from the beginning till the time you land at your dream destination and assure our finest services to ensure a positive outcome.
TOEFL i.e., Test of English as a Foreign Language, is the most widely accepted English language test that can let you "travel anywhere." TOEFL is used by universities, companies, and immigration departments all around the English-speaking world to assess candidates' English comprehension ability. TOEFL scores are accepted by over 10,000 universities and other institutions in over 150 countries, including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United States, the United Kingdom, and nations throughout Europe and Asia. It is, in fact, the only test that simulates university classroom and campus life, and it was created with the assistance of renowned universities.
It assesses all four essential language abilities for effective communication: speaking, listening, reading, and writing. It mimics how language is actually used in real-world academic settings, with integrated challenges that incorporate more than one ability. The integrated questions request that test takers:
- In response to a question, read, listen, and then speak.
- In response to a question, listen first and then speak.
- In response to a question, read, listen, and then write.
To demonstrate average English proficiency, candidates must typically score at least 80 out of a possible 120. The higher the scores, the more comprehensive the scopes of your application acceptance.
TOEFL test types
TOEFL is divided into two types:
1. TOEFL IBT
TOEFL IBT stands for TOEFL internet-based test. This exam has replaced the earlier TOEFL CBT (TOEFL Computer-based Test). TOEFL CBT was discontinued in 2006, and the scores are no longer valid. The TOEFL IBT test is administered when internet and computer facilities are accessible. The majority of test centers throughout the world used an internet-based TOEFL testing technology.
2. TOEFL PBT
PBT i.e., Paper Based Test is used in places of the world where internet and computers are not available. It was superseded in 2017 by the TOEFL PDT, Paper Delivered Test. It must be noted that the pattern of the test and grades vary from those of the TOEFL IBT.
Other Types of TOEFL tests:
1. TOEFL Junior
TOEFL Junior is a middle school level English Proficiency Test assessment. The TOEFL junior standard test is paper-based, whereas the TOEFL junior comprehensive exam is computer-based. The subjects under this usually includes Reading, Listening, and Language Form and Meaning.
2. TOEFL ITP
TOEFL ITP i.e., Institutional Training Program is a test that is used to measure English Language Proficiency for the internal structure of institutes. These are similar to the IELTS PBT. The main distinction here is that the Test of Written Expression is not included.
Pattern of the TOEFL Exam
There are two sorts of TOEFL exam patterns. The IBT exam (internet-based examination) is one, and the PBT exam is another (paper-based test). The test is organized into four areas to assess your communication ability: listening, reading, speaking, and writing. Let us now examine the TOEFL exam pattern section by section:
|Section||Time Limit in Minutes||Number of Questions||Tasks|
|Reading||54-72||30-40||3-4 paragraphs of academic texts|
|Listening||41-57||28-39||Classroom speeches, conversations, and discussions|
|10-minute Break time is provided|
|Speaking||17||4 tasks||Present your opinion on a particular topic|
|Writing||50||2 tasks||Present your opinions on given topics in writing|
The TOEFL exam will last 3 hours and 180 minutes. The total score is the sum of the scores from each of the four sections. The results are available 10 days after the exam date. TOEFL test results can also be seen online. ETS will send your official reports to four institutes of your choice once they are declared.
Score Scale for TOEFL
The IBT exam is divided into four sections: reading (30 points), listening (30 points), speaking (30 points), and writing (30 points), for a total of 120 points. As a result, the candidate can obtain a maximum TOEFL score of 120 points. The table below can help you understand the TOEFL scores:
|Section||Score Range||Average Scores||High Scores||Low Scores>|
When you receive your TOEFL score results, a document titled "performance feedback" will be attached. This booklet will provide you with a brief overview of each TOEFL section/skill. There will be distinct remarks on your TOEFL Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing performance.
|TOEFL Reading or Listening||High||22-30|
Tips for TOEFL exam preparation
- Understand the TOEFL exam pattern accurately before beginning exam preparations.
- Read university textbooks or other publications that cover a wide range of topic areas on a regular basis.
- When listening, focus on the content and flow of the spoken information.
- Reading brief articles on a daily basis will help you improve your reading abilities.
- Make a list of relevant subjects and practice speaking about them.
- With the TOEFL exam design, learn to manage your time correctly. Here's a quick reference: 3 hours of TOEFL time management
- Try to keep a one-minute pace each question throughout tests.
- While taking the exam, skip tough questions and return to them later.
- Don't just pick the first response that seems correct; instead, take the time to comprehend what each answer option means and then select the one that you believe is most true to the question.
1) Who is eligible to take the TOEFL?
People who intend to study at colleges or institutions where teaching is delivered in English can take the TOEFL exam. Furthermore, TOEFL results are used by many government bodies, licensing/certification agencies, and Scholarship Programmes to determine a person's English communication abilities. People who seek this type of advantage can take the TOEFL.
2) What is the Validity of TOEFL Score?
TOEFL results are only valid for two years, during which time they can be forwarded to any institute of your choosing. Once it expires, you will no longer be able to access them online or mail them to schools.
3) What is the exam fees for TOEFL?
TOEFL test registration fees vary by country and region. The costs might range from $160 to $260. There are also additional fees for rescheduling, cancellation, score reviews, and other services.
4) What is the TOEFL re-attempt eligibility?
The TOEFL exam is given more than 50 times each year at recognized testing sites across the world. You can retake the test as many times as you like, but there should be a 12-day break between attempts.
Why select Visa Solutions 4U?
Note: Our team of experts make sure that each and every individual gets customized attention and there is no unresolved query.
- FREE Demo session: We at Visa Solutions 4U believe in client satisfaction and transparency. Therefore, we offer two demo classes to our students for free so that one can get a better idea about our services and course curriculum.
- TOEFL course designed for intermediate and advanced level students: Depending on student’s level, our experienced trainer provides highly designated & organized study material to intermediate and advanced level students.
- Offline and live online sessions: In order to cater the needs of our clients, we provide both offline and online options.
- Small Batch Size: We make sure that the batch size remains small because we at “Visa Solutions 4U” believe in providing personalized attention to our students.
- Customized categories in step with the need of scholars: One thing which makes us different from others is our customized classes option along with interactive learning mediums. We allow the students to design their own course according to their need with the help of our experienced trainers.
- Weekly analysis tests: At the end of every week, we keep analysis tests which not just help the students to prepare well but also guides our trainers on exactly what aspect they need to work on.
- IDP Certified Trainers: Visa Solutions 4U has prime notch IDP Certified trainers who holds the right credentials to guide and prepare visa seekers to perform well in the exam. Among them is Ms. Madhavi, who has been in the education industry since the last fifteen years. She isn't solely enormously dedicated rather conjointly hopes to completely impact the lives of her students by guiding them with excellence.
- Versatile Timings: We are aware of the fact that our clients remain busy with their studies/work. Thus, we offer flexible timing choices to each and every individual. In addition, we also offer live recorded videos in case the client misses out something in the class.
- Nominal Fee and Complimentary services: TOEFL examination is itself very costly for Indian students. Therefore, we charge a very nominal fee to our clients who are enrolled for student visa. Those who enroll with us for PR Visa and related services are offered free TOEFL classes as complimentary towards their PR Package amount.
- Our coaching sessions: Visa solutions 4U conducts frequent coaching programs to boost a person’s ability to attain their desired score. We've skilled trainers who are knowledgeable in their field and our organization is approved by IDP.Following are the two ways through which we conduct our classes:
- Online Session: Our trainers give the pre-eminent quality tips and tricks on a way to score effectively in every module. The categories are productive and, in every session, you are be told a brand-new ability. Moreover, they conjointly orientate a way to succeed the utmost doable score in an exceedingly restricted time-frame. All you need could be a stable web affiliation, a laptop/ desktop/ Smartphone, a collection of headphones, a paper and a pen.
- Classroom coaching: All our coaching rooms are well equipped and that we give all the resources needed for the students. Our main aim is to create the student learn at a snug pace. The trainers are well versed in distinctive and addressing the various learning desires and levels of scholars.
Planning to take TOEFL?
Contact us at +91-9551251295 or drop a mail at email@example.com to book your free demo session with our experts, who will guide you on each and every step and will make sure that you get your desired scores.