Have you ever wondered what to do when you land in a new country? Or have you ever wondered who will take you there? Never bring these questions to your mind when you are with us. Visa Solutions 4U guarantees that you will feel the presence of your native place in your new country. From the starting till you settle in Canada, we personally accompany you. We guarantee 100% relaxation to our immigrants through the whole immigration process with our excellent attainability.
Immigration process to a country is only 30% of the whole procedure. The remaining 70% is processed through a comprehensive set of arrangements and placement services provided by Visa Solutions 4U to support a relaxed life for you in Canada. After landing in the selected country, you will never feel uncomfortable with our post landing services.
Pre-Landing Instructions - We provide pre-landing instructions for the country client is migrating in, to avoid the inconvenience after landing there. One of our distinctive service is to offer our clients a flagship program. We will give you guidance for transportation, affordable shopping spots, places of worship, tax policies, weather and more.
Guidance for Airport Rules - Your new country will have different rules and protocols for airport check out. If you don't understand the guidelines, you may get stuck at the airport. We'll show you what to do and what not to do, so you can easily get through the process.
Pick up from Airport - We will ensure that you reach your destination without any confusion or discomfort. Our representative there will pick you up from the airport and drop you at your accommodation. They will never let you feel alone in the new country that you have migrated in.
Accommodation Services - Are you worried about your new place of stay in your destination country? We are here, to help you book your temporary/permanent accommodation until you get used to your new country. We will guide you to find the right accommodation in nice neighborhood for you to call your home in the new atmosphere. You will also get help to choose accommodation near public transport for more convenience.
Opening a bank account - It is a quite difficult process. It's also a lot more difficult on new lands. You need a bank account to transfer money, withdrawal of cash, pay rent, buy necessities, book movie tickets, and more. Our team of experts will support you in the process of bank account opening.
Employment Support - Our team of experts will help you prepare a successful resume for your job application. We also provide our clients with complete advice on job searching, creating resumes and cover letters in the desired format. In Addition, we also help prepare them according to the nature of their work in the destination country.
Transportation - We will guide you with complete details about transportation services in the new place to get to your workplace, library, college or university, shopping mall, place of worship or any other public place you have to travel in the day to day life.
New Sim Card Purchase - Contact number is a must while shifting to a new country to get in touch with your family back in your homeland. Getting new sim card sometimes can be difficult. We can help you get the new sim card after landing in you new country where you will live in.
Driving Licence Application - Though it is difficult to obtain driving licence in a new country, however our team of experts will simplify the procedure and will guide you on each and every step throughout. Therefore one must be assured of our reliable services.
Educational Services - Depending on when you arrive in the country and the age of your child, we will advise you on choosing a school for your child. Pursuing their higher education in the new country will help them to boost their career.
Global Health Cards - Each individual must have a health card; if they want to cover their medical expenses. Simply put, a medical card allows you to receive medical services for free. We will provide you with appropriate advice regarding the health card in the respective country.
Miscellaneous Queries - You will face many levels of newness when you start living overseas. Every now and then new questions will pop in your curious mind like what is the process of job change? Or How to find a new job? Or where to find new place to live? We will be just one call or email away from you. We won’t let your dream transform into misfortune.