Australia PR Process
People who want to immigrate to another country have widely regarded Australia to be a desirable destination. Positive aspects of the country include a growing economy, which means increased job opportunities. Australia promises a higher standard of living as well as a multicultural community that is peaceful and harmonious. Immigration to Australia is permitted with a PR visa. A five-year validity period applies to the Australia PR visa. You and your family are able to immigrate to Australia with a PR visa. After residing in Australia for four years on an Australia PR visa, you will qualify for citizenship. In addition, the country has a cosmopolitan culture which enables the immigrants to settle in easily. Use the information below to better understand the entire Australia PR Process from Delhi, India with the assistance of Visa Solutions 4U, the best Australia immigration consultants Delhi, India.
What is Australian Permanent Residency?
Those who are not Australian Citizens and wants to permanently settle in Australia, can apply for Australian PR Visa. The process for the same is not only smooth and organized and but also highly systematic and advanced. On successfully obtaining the Australia PR Visa, an individual can remain in the country for an indefinite period. Additionally, the candidate is also offered a travel facility of five years. It is totally up to the candidate on how many number of times he/she wants to arrive or exit from Australia till the expiry of the travel facility.
An individual who holds the Australia Permanent Residency has a lot of rights and privileges same as those of the citizens like he/she can access to free health and legal services. However, a PR holder doesn’t have any right to vote in the territory/state or federal elections unless the registration dates before 1984.
Afterwards, an individual who holds a Australia PR for 4 years can qualify for Australian Citizenship. On completion of this duration, he/she has to take up the Citizenship test along with fulfilling other official procedure. It can take around three to twelve months to process the same.
Why Australia PR Visa?
- Those who have the Australia PR Visa, can reside and work in the country for an indefinite time period with all the facilities of exit and arrival for any number of times.
- One can study any course of their choice with the help of Australian PR Visa.
- Free health care facilities are provided to the Australian PR Visa holders.
- An Australian PR Visa holder can apply for Citizenship of Australia on fulfilling the necessary criteria.
- In addition to the above benefits, one can also sponsor their family members for the Provisional or Permanent Australia Visa.
- One can also avail a few benefits of social security payment.
- On getting the Australia PR Visa, an individual can work under any employer and for any employment.
- Last but not the least, those who holds an Australian PR Visa, have the freedom to arrive in New Zealand or apply for New Zealand Visa.
What is the eligibility for Australian PR?
- Points Requirement: In order to be eligible for Australian PR, the candidate is required to score minimum 65 points under the point’s grid system.
- Age: The candidate’s age must be below 45 years to apply for Australia PR.
- Language Proficiency: The candidate also needs to show the proof of proficiency in English language. For the same he/she is required to take the language proficiency test.
- Nominated Occupation: The occupation under which the candidate would be working must be listed in Australia’s demand list.
- Skill Assessment: The candidate’s skills are assessed on the basis of their education and work experience.
- Health and Character Requirement: In addition to the above criteria, the candidates are also required to meet the health and character requirements. The candidates must be in a sound character and must have physical and mental fitness to live and work in Australia before applying for Australia PR.
- Proof of Funds: The candidates must also show the proof of sufficient funds that he/she can support themselves and their family (If accompanying) to settle in Australia.
What are Australia PR Requirements in Documents?
If the candidate meets all the necessary requirements mentioned above and has gained 65 points in the Australian Point Calculation System then he/she can apply for Australian Permanent Residency. Following are the key requirements for Indian Citizens to migrate to Australia:
- Educational certificates
- English language proficiency
- Skill Assessment Report
- Marriage Certificate (If applicable)
- Divorce Certificate (If applicable)
- Work experience certificates (if applicable)
- Travel documents (passports, permission to migrate from relevant authorities)
- Medical and police verification certificates
- Proof of settlement funds (bonds, bank accounts, cash, shares etc.)
- Others (Depending on the different Visas)
How to get PR in Australia?
Here is the step by step process to get Australian PR:
- Step 1: The candidate needs to check whether he/she meeting the minimum score requirement or not.
- Step 2: The second step is to select the right skills assessing body for 1st step application of the Australia PR process.
- Step 3: On successful assessment of education and work experience, the candidate is then required to apply for “skill select (pool system)”
- Step 4: On the basis of the score, the candidate will receive an “Invitation to Apply” (ITA).
- Step 5: Within 60 days of receiving the ITA, the candidate is then required to apply with DIBP for the final stage.
- Step 6: On submission of the medicals and PCC, the candidate’s visa will be approved.
What is the cost of getting a Australia Permanent Residency Visa from India?
Refer to the table below to check the division of the cost:
|Government Visa Processing Fees for Primary Applicant||3757.23AUD|
|Government Visa Processing Fees for Secondary Applicant (If Applicable)||1876.10AUD|
|Government Visa Processing Fees for Each Child Applicants (If Applicable)||940.54 AUD|
|Skill Assessment (may vary according to authority and occupational fees)||298.44AUD to 945.10AUD|
|English Language Assessment||249.34 AUD|
|State Sponsorship (If applicable)||298.44AUD|
|Medical Test Fees||29.57AUD to 98.55 AUD|
|Visa Label Fees||69.68 AUD|
What is the processing time of Australia PR Process from India?
Due to the various stages involved in the Australia PR process, each stage has a different processing time.
1) Skill Assessment: 45 days to 60 days
2) Expression of Interest: Depends the candidates score
3)Visa Application Submission: 60 days post Invitation to Apply is received.
4) Visa Approval: It takes about 3 - 5 months to get the Visa approval as the authorities follows a thorough research. Once they get satisfied, they provide the visa.
1. What is the minimum score required in IELTS for Australia Immigration?
An individual must score a minimum of 7 bands in IELTS in order to be eligible for Australian Immigration.
2. Can Australia Permanent Residency expire?
An individual can stay in Australia for a period of five years. He/She can move in and out of the country for any number of times. After 5 years they can then apply for Australian Citizenship.
3. Can an individual get Australian PR with 65 points?
Yes, any person who is eligible and have 65 points, one of the Australia PR requirements, might get the Australian PR.
4. What are the factors that affect Australia visa application points?
Following are the same:
- Educational Qualification
- Work Experience
- Language Score
- Financial Background
5. Does Australia give PR to students?
No. But students can apply for the Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485 to obtain a PR later.
6. What are the occupations in demand in Australia?
Here are the top five industries in Australia alongside their expected job growth rate over the next three years:
- Education and Training: 11.2%
- Construction: 10%
- Health care and Social Assistance: 14.9%
- Accommodation and food services: 9.1%
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services: 10.2%
7. What are Australia PR rules?
The applicant is required to score minimum 65 points in order to be eligible for Australian PR. In addition to that, he/she must also be less than 45 years old at the time of the application and their work experience should be in the demand list of Australia.
HOW VISA SOLUTIONS 4U CAN HELP YOU?
Visa Solutions 4U offer our clients specialized services depending on their visa requirements as the leading Australia PR consultant in Delhi NCR. We also provide assistance with a variety of other visas, including PR, study, tourist, and work visas. We always work to enhance and widen the range of our services since we are one of the best overseas education consultants in Delhi, India, and an Immigration consultant in Delhi NCR.
- PROFILE EVALUATION: Our experts analyze your profile in-depth to see which program is best suitable for you. Accordingly, we customize our services as per the program and requirement for the same.
- DOCUMENTS & REVIEW: A detailed and error-free documentation support is provided to the candidate which is maintained in specific formats.
- DEDICATED CASE MANAGER: A dedicated adviser is provided to help applicants throughout the process.
- VISA FILING: VS4U ensures that the visa applications meet all the quality necessities involved in the immigration process.
- LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TESTS: Complimentary on-line and offline offered to assist aspirants improve their Language Proficiency for necessary exams like IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE.
- MOCK INTERVIEWS: Guidance is provided to aspirants attending visa interviews at the side of verified documents.
- POST-LANDING SERVICES: We provide accommodation and job assistance to our clients as we have various links in Australia through which newcomers can settle in easily.
Planning to Relocate to Australia?