It is requested to all to read these terms carefully before using the services offered by Visa Solutions 4U. When this site is used for any sort of information ,it does not , by design, ascertain consultant client connection between Visa Solutions 4U and the user. Such an association may arise only in a circumstance wherein a consulting charge is given to Visa Solutions 4U.
Acceptance of Terms
By registering and by using our service , including all kinds , not only restricted to visiting or surfing the site, you are making us an agreement of acceptance on all the terms and conditions contained here inclusive of all other operating rules, policies and procedures which may be published periodically, each of which is integrated by reference and may be updated Visa Solutions 4U from time to time without any prior notice to you in agreement with the terms set out. The terms which are laid out here are applied to all the users of the Service including the ones who are provider of content , information , and other services on the website along with the individual users as well.
Refund and Cancellation
Visa Solutions 4U will not, under any state of affairs, issue refunds for early service withdrawal.
1) The percentages of refund mentioned are not only for amount paid and are for the full-service fee paid. If the complete fee of the product/service is paid without any due balance then only the refund percentages are applicable. If the Clients even fall in one of the mentioned clauses or if they haven’t paid the whole full service fee mentioned then they would not be entitled for refund percentage.
2) Sometimes clients are offered discounts on the basis of future expectations and clients are registered in advance i.e., before the actual announcement is made to make sure that the cap system is met. It is agreed in advance that the client does recognize this and is ready with all the requirements in order to avoid any rush at the last moment. In case , the client’s profile is not eligible after the announcement then other opportunities will be offered to the client to choose from.
3) If there is dispute arised by any customer on credit card payment that is found to be invalid then he/she will be permanently blacklisted and expelled from use of the service.
4) The client must understand and agree that the total invoice amount i.e. bill amount will include the consultation fee of Visa Solutions 4 along with the applicable tax. However, it must be noted that the tax component is non-refundable in any circumstance and the refund would only be calculated on Visa Solutions 4U’s consultation fee.
5) The refund would be made as per the guidelines mentioned in the agreement , in case there is a rejection by the Immigration Authorities. The usual time period of the refund is 30-45 working days after the client fills the Online Refund Claim Form to Visa Solutions 4U. To do the same, a copy of the letter of rejection from the Authority must be enclosed by the client to support the claim of the refund. It must be strictly noted that , Visa Solutions 4U will not be refunding any amount if any client fails to enclose a copy of the rejection letter.
6) The company is not accountable in case of any delay caused by third-party services. In addition to that, there is no refund on service charges.
7) Most importantly, Visa Solutions 4U is not responsible for refund of any fees or other charges that have been paid to any Assessing Bodies like Immigration Authorities or maybe Embassy/High Commission in the situation of the client not getting consent of immigration, or in case of rejection by any respective authority. The percentage of the refund fees only includes the amount towards the services provided by Visa Solutions 4U.
8) If the amount has been paid by the client via an online card service, then the client hereby agrees that he/she will not withdraw, or is not entitled to charge back the amount, without the knowledge of Visa Solutions 4U.
9) If the money has been paid by the client via net banking or credit card then he/she will undertake willingly that he or she will insist the bank to hold or cancel the payment made to Visa Solutions 4U. The client also undertakes to inform his designated banker that the payment made to Visa Solutions 4U is authentic and the transaction is an exception for his request chargeback the payment in his goodwill. This also includes the misusage and loss of card. It is also agreed by the client that he or she will cooperate with Visa Solutions 4U in case we desire to represent the matter in our favor in front of any bank or similar association.
10) The Service Charges by Visa Solutions 4U have no orientation to the market charges. Any claims after the registration, would not be considered and the client would have no right to dispute the same as the client has been already been informed before registering.
11) The client must be informed that immigration includes showing enough funds ( if applicable ) , which varies from country and different pathways In a situation where the client will fail to show such proof of funds then Visa Solutions 4U is not liable for any refund of the service charges or part thereof.
12) Unfortunately, if visa gets rejected for any client then refund will not be made in the following situations :
a) If there is a failure on the part of the client to attend the interview.
b) If there is a failure of medicals on the part of the client or his/her family members that are incorporated in the request.
c) If there is a failure on the part of the client in fulfilling the requirements of the Embassy or any other related immigration authority.
d) In case there is a failure on the part of the client to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate, that is not less than three months old.
e) If there is a failure that the client has sufficient funds for settlement for himself and his family members ( If applicable )
f) If there is a prior disobedience of any law of immigration by the client or any of his/her family members.
g) If there has been a late submission of any extra papers which were requested by the embassy or similar immigration association at a later date.
h) If the client fails to get the required score in English language test i.e., IELTS, TOEFL or any other, to meet the eligibility criteria and as guided by Visa Solutions 4U’s consultant.
i) If the case would be abandoned by the client within a period of 3 months from the registration date , then there would be no refund.
j) If there hasn’t been any communication of the client with his/her Consultant as provided by Visa Solutions 4U, for a period of 3 months then also the request of refund would not be taken into consideration.
13) It must be understood by the client that the immigration process is never routined and time bound in nature and any document might be asked by the case manager which may have been requested by the immigration authorities therefore the case manager may call for additional papers and might request for submission of such additional documents to be submitted to the immigration authorities. If there has been any requests of refund on these grounds then it will be entertained.
14) It must be understood by the client that no refund or transfer will be done to the client’s friend or relative , in case the client decides to opt out due to any reason.
15) In case it has been found that the details which the clients has submitted are inaccurate or fake , then the request for refund will not be entertained , neither by Visa Solutions 4U in regards to the service and consulting fee nor by the immigration authorities for the fee that has been paid to the government. In addition, the immigration process would not be taken forward by the Immigration authorities and in such a case Visa Solutions 4U takes no responsibility for rejection and the harmful consequences as a result of the appeal.
16) The services which are provided by Visa Solutions 4U , will be terminated without refund of on the following grounds:
17) If all the documents are not submitted by the client within the stipulated time period from the registeration day which is usually within one month.
18) In case we get to know that the client is trying spoil the name of the company which hampers the operation of the business.
19) If the client doesn’t respond in a month to our mails and calls and steps back due to personal reasons.
20) At the prudence of Visa Solutions 4U, the client act in such a way that renders his/her consultant in unabling to provide the service(s) any further.
The client hereby agrees to fulfill all the requirements and to submit all the documents including originals if required by the immigration authorities. The client understands that any failure on his/her part to submit these documents is the failure of client himself and Visa Solutions 4U is in no way accountable for the same. Therefore, the client agrees that failure to produce documents cannot be considered a valid reason to claim the refund amount.
For further details, you are requested to reach as at +91-9551251295 or you can drop us a mail at email@example.com