CANADA PR PROCESS - HOW DOES IT WORK?
Anyone who holds PR in Canada has the freedom to remain and work there for an unlimited period of time, even if they are not citizens. Visa Solutions 4U provides you the best services for Canada PR process as we are one of the best Canada PR Consultant in Delhi, India. We can guide you through every important step to get your Canada PR as we are top Canada Immigration consultants in Delhi, India with many years of experience.
Let’s discuss this with some uncomplicated steps for Canada PR Process as mentioned below:
To begin with, let’s tackle the first and foremost question-
WHAT IS PR in Canada?
Canada Permanent Residency (PR) is a five-year multiple entry visa that offers masterful foreign workers an opportunity to work and settle in Canada.
WHAT RIGHTS CAN A CANADA PR HOLDER HAVE?
Social benefits reasonably like that of a Canadian national like
- Medical Benefits,
- Educational facilities,
- Work allowance anywhere in any province,
- Lastly, Security under Canadian Law and additionally the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom.
WHAT RIGHTS A PERMANENT RESIDENT DOESN’T HAVE?
A permanent resident cannot vote Or run for a political position.
ELIGIBILITY FOR CANADA PR
To be eligible for Canadian PR you need to fetch a minimum score of 67 points out of 100. You can get all the information here or you can get in touch with Visa Solutions 4U - Top Canada PR Consultant in Delhi to get it calculated.
When you apply for PR in Canada, you will be evaluated on the following stated factors and the maximum score given for them:
- Age - 12 points.
- Education - 25 points.
- Language Proficiency - 24 points (English and/or French)
- Work experience - 15 points
- Relation in Canada - 10 points
- Employment Offer - Additional 10 points (not mandatory)
Moreover, your Eligibility for Canada PR is evaluated on the subsequent factors:
1) AGE: There is no ordinance in and of itself however preference is given to those candidates who are younger than others as they get heaps of points relatively.
2) LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY: IELTS is an obligatory exam to check your English language proficiency that is needed before applying for PR. The minimum score needed for PR in IELTS is CLB seven. However, an IELTS score of CLB nine or more makes your profile stronger and improves your prospects of obtaining instrument approval. As top Canada PR consultant in Delhi, we also provide language test prep classes.
3) EDUCATION: A candidate ought to have senior secondary level education so as to be eligible for Canadian immigration. However, those who have education more than senior secondary will fetch heaps of points and have the sting over others.
4) WORK EXPERIENCE: The candidate ought to have a minimum of 1 year of expertise (30 hours per week) to become eligible. Having heaps of good labor expertise improves the chances of approval.
5) RELATIONS IN CANADA: If the candidate has a spouse or other important relatives in the country, they are going to induce further points for PR. This connection can be through family (20 points), work (5 points), or study experience (5 points). The provincial government accepts for family connections the following: parents; sibling; grandparent; aunt or uncle; niece or nephew; cousin; and step-family members or in-laws of the same relationship.
CANADA PR PROCESS - STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE
Step 1: Educational credentials Assessment (ECA)
An individual must get educational credentials Assessment or ECA to prove that their foreign education is on par with the Canadian level.
Step 2: Language Proficiency Report
The Applicant needs to have an IELTS Score card. This demonstrates if the candidate’s skill is as per the Canadian Government Benchmark Level (CLB) seven or not.
Step 3: Express Entry Application
Once the Applicant has the documents, they'll create an internet profile on the Express Entry System website.
Step 4: CRS Score
The candidate receives a score once filling the application, that's a cut-off to assess applications. If you have got the desired CRS score, you become eligible for a PR in Canada.
Step 5: Express Entry Draw
After that, the Applicants ought to wait for the Express Entry Pool draw, which is held at regular intervals. Candidates over a particular rank get invited for Canadian PR.
Step 6: Invitation to Apply (ITA)
If you are over the rank, you will receive an invitation to apply (ITA). On receiving it, you have 60 days to apply for Canadian PR.
Step 7: Final PR Application
You can send the final PR application with the desired documents. The authorities aim to supply a majority of these applications within six months. If your profile is selected and approved, you will receive your confirmation regarding the same.
Here is the breakdown of file processing fee in Canada PR Process (in CAD):
1) Academic Documents Assessment Fee: 220
2) Courier Charges: 10 (85 For quick Courier Service)
3) Categorical Entry Application Fee:
- Single Applicant Fee: 1325 (Inclusive of PR and VISA Fees)
- Couple Applicant Fee: 2650 extra five hundred (Right to PR Fee)
- Dependent kid Fee: 225 for every kid
- Biometric Fee:
- Individual applicant - 85
- For 2 or more applicants - 170
5) Other Costs:
Provincial political leader Programs:
- Ontario Immigration political leader Program (OINP) - 1,500 (INR 85,477)
- Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) - 350 (INR 19,945)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) - 500 (INR 28,493)
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP) - 1150 (INR 65,532)
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP) -
- Primary applicant: 785 (INR - 44,733)
- Spouse or Partner: 168 (INR - 9,574)
- Dependent Child: 168 (INR 9,574)
- Language Proficiency Test fees (IELTS) - INR 15,500 approx.
- Medical exam (varies depending on the city) - INR 3,000
- Police certificate (varies depending on your city) - INR 500
What is the time interval for a Canadian PR Visa?
It takes 5-8 months after receiving the confirmation to process your Canadian Permanent Residency.
WHAT VS4U HAS TO OFFER YOU?
Visa Solutions 4U is a leading Canada PR Consultant in Delhi, India. VS4U specializes in Permanent Residency Visas, Work Visas, Study Visas, Temporary visas, and Dependent Visas in Canada, UK, USA, Australia and in many other countries. We are among the top immigration consultants in Delhi NCR and best study abroad consultants in Delhi, India, So you can trust your visa applications with us. Apart from visa services, VS4U offers its clients customized services such as:
- Profile Evaluation: In-depth assessment of the Applicant’s profile to see the probabilities of visa success.
- Documents & Review: Detailed, error-free documentation support written in specific formats.
- Dedicated Case Manager: A dedicated adviser is provided to help applicants throughout the method.
- Visa Filing: VS4U ensures that the visa applications meet all the quality necessities involved in the immigration process.
- Language Proficiency Tests: Complimentary on-line and offline offered to assist aspirants improve their Language Proficiency for necessary exams like IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE.
- Mock Interviews: Guidance is provided to aspirants attending visa interviews at the side of verified documents.
- Post-Landing Services: VS4U provides accommodation and job help post landing various helps in Canada as we have got our Head Branch in Canada that helps Applicants to settle down within the new country.
Get in Touch with the Best Canada PR Consultant in Delhi NCR, India to apply for your Canada PR. Contact us at +91-9551251295 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to take a step forward to accomplish your dreams.