CANADA PR PROCESS - HOW DOES IT WORK?
Let’s discuss this with some uncomplicated steps mentioned below:
To begin with, let’s tackle the first and foremost question -
WHAT IS CANADA PR?
Well, Canada Permanent Residency (PR) is a five-year multiple entry visa that offers masterful foreign workers an opportunity to work and settle in Canada.
WHAT RIGHTS CAN A PERMANENT RESIDENT HAVE?
- Social benefits reasonably like that of a Canadian national like medical perquisites,
- Educational facilities,
- Work allowance anywhere in any province,
- Lastly, Security beneath Canadian Law and additionally the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom.
WHAT RIGHTS A PERMANENT RESIDENT DOESN’T HAVE?
- A permanent resident cannot vote Or run a political work
To be eligible for Canadian PR you need to fetch a minimum score of 67 points out of 100.
When you apply for PR, you will be evaluated on the following stated factors:
- Age - Maximum 12 points
- Education - Maximum 25 points
- Language Proficiency - Maximum 24 points (English and/or French)
- Work experience - Maximum 15 points
- Relation in Canada - Maximum of 10 points
- Employment Offer - Additional 10 points (not mandatory).
Moreover, your eligibility is evaluated on the subsequent factors:
1) AGE: There is no ordinance in and of itself however preference is given to those candidates who are younger than others as they get heaps of points relatively.
2) LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY: IELTS is an obligatory exam to check your English language proficiency that is needed before applying for PR. The minimum score needed for PR in IELTS is CLB seven. However, an IELTS score of CLB nine or more makes your profile stronger and improves your prospects of obtaining instrument approval.
3) EDUCATION: A candidate is ought to have senior secondary level education so as to be eligible for Canadian immigration. However, those who have education more than senior secondary will fetch heaps of points and have the sting over others.
4) WORK EXPERIENCE: The candidate is ought to have a minimum of 1 year of expertise (30 hours per week) to become eligible. Having heaps of good labor expertise improves the chances of approval.
5) RELATIONS IN CANADA: If the candidate has spousal or other important relatives in the country, they are going to induce further points for PR. This connection can be through family (20 points), work (5 points), or study experience (5 points). The provincial government accepts for family connections the following: parents; sibling; grandparent; aunt or uncle; niece or nephew; cousin; and step-family members or in-laws of the same relationship.
7 easy steps on the way to method your PR Application
Step 1: Educational credentials Assessment (ECA)
An individual must get educational credentials Assessment or ECA to prove that their foreign education is on par with the Canadian level.
Step 2: Language Proficiency Report
The candidate needs to have IELTS Score card. This demonstrates if the candidate’s skill is as per the Canadian Government Benchmark Level (CLB) seven or not.
Step 3: Express Entry Application
Once the candidate has the documents, they'll create an internet profile on the Express Entry System website.
Step 4: CRS Score
The candidate receives a score once filling the applying sort, that's a cut-off to assess applications. If you have got the desired CRS score, you become eligible for PR visa.
Step 5: Express Entry Draw
After that, the candidates ought to wait for the Express Entry Pool draw, which held at regular intervals. Candidates over a particular rank get invite for PR.
Step 6: Invitation to use (ITA)
If you are over the rank, you will receive an invitation to apply (ITA). On receiving it, you have 60 days to apply for PR.
Step 7: Final PR Application
You can send the final PR application with the desired documents. The authorities aim to supply a majority of these applications within six months. If your profile is selected get approved, you will receive you confirmation regarding the same.
Here is the breakdown of value for PR processing: -
1) Academic Documents Assessment Fee: CAD 220
2) Courier Charges: CAD 10 (CAD 85 For quick Courier Service)
3) Categorical Entry Application Fee:
- Single Candidate Fee – CAD 1325 (Inclusive of PR and VISA Fees)
- Couple Applicant Fee – CAD 2650 extra five hundred CAD (Right to PR Fee)
- Dependent kid Fee – CAD 225 for every kid
- Biometric Fee:
- Individual applicant – CAD 85
- For 2 or more applicants – CAD 170
- OTHER COSTS:
Provincial Nomination Programs:
- Ontario Immigration Nomination Program (OINP) - CAD 1500 (INR 85,477)
- Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program (SINP) - CAD 350 (INR 19,945)
- Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program (MPNP) - CAD 500 (INR 28,493)
- British Columbia Provincial Nomination Program (BCPNP) - CAD 1150 (INR 65,532)
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP) -
- Primary applicant: CAD 785 (INR – 44,733)
- Spouse or Partner: CAD 168 (INR – 9574)
- Dependent Child: CAD 168 (INR 9574)
- Language communicating fees (IELTS) - INR 15,500 approx.
- Medical exam (varies betting on the city) - INR 3,000
- Police certificate (varies betting on your city) - INR 500
What is the time interval for a Canadian PR Visa?
It takes 5-8 months after receiving the confirmation to process your PR.
WHAT VS4U HAS TO OFFER YOU?
VS4U specializes in Permanent Residency Visas, Work Visas, Study Visas, Tourist visas, and Dependent Visas in Canada, UK, USA and Australia. Apart from these services, VS4U offers its clients customized services such as:
- Profile Evaluation: In-depth assessment of the candidate’s profile to see the probabilities of visa success.
- Documents & Review: Detailed, error-free documentation support written in specific formats.
- Dedicated Case Manager: A dedicated adviser is provided to help applicants throughout the method.
- Visa Filing: VS4U ensures that the visa applications meet all the quality necessities involved in the immigration process.
- Language Proficiency Tests: Complimentary on-line and offline offered to assist aspirants improve their Language Proficiency for necessary exams like IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE.
- Mock Interviews: Guidance is provided to aspirants attending visa interviews at the side of verified documents.
- Post-Landing Services: VS4U provides accommodation and job help post landing particularly in Canada as we have got our Head Branch in Canada that helps candidates to settle down within the new country.