How Visa Solutions 4U is a prominent name?
Being one of the best IELTS coaching in Janakpuri, West Delhi, our foremost goal has always been to offer premium coaching services to each and every customer and to become the best overseas education consultants in Delhi by consistently pleasing our clients through our satisfactory and client-oriented services. At “Visa Solutions 4U”, we affirmed to provide customized solutions to our each client’s individual query. With 7+ years of experience in the overseas consultancy industry, our main aim has always been to tackle the queries of our clients with 100% transparency and satisfaction. Additionally, our aim is to build a brand which is known for its values and work ethics. Our registered immigration consultants who are well versed with immigration laws have great expertise in their field and are extremely committed in helping you accomplish your dreams. As the one of the leading immigration consultants in Delhi NCR, we take accountability for your whole procedure right from the beginning till the time you land at your dream destination and assure our finest services to ensure a positive outcome.
IELTS stands for international English Language Testing System. It is an exam intended for non-native English speakers who wish to work, study or migrate to abroad. The main purpose of this exam is to find out what your level of English is and that is judged by the bands you get between 0-9.
IELTS course has 4 modules which includes reading, writing, listening and speaking that analyze your ability in English Language.
IELTS Test Types
There are two types of IELTS test. Here are the details for both:
1) Academic Test: Academic IELTS Course focuses on the skills that are required to enroll in undergraduate or a postgraduate course.
|IELTS ACADEMIC TEST FORMAT|
[TOTAL DURATION: 2 HOURS 45 MINUTES]
|Academic Listening||30 minutes|
|Academic Reading||60 minutes|
|Academic Writing||60 minutes|
|Academic Speaking||15 minutes|
2) General Training Test: General Training IELTS Course are ideal for those who are migrating to an English-speaking country for work experience, training roles or for immigration purposes.
|IELTS GENERAL TEST FORMAT|
[TOTAL DURATION: 2 HOURS 45 MINUTES]
|General Listening||30 minutes|
|General Reading||60 minutes|
|General Writing||60 minutes|
|General Speaking||15 minutes|
NOTE - The course curriculum for both the IELTS Test is quite different. To be specific, Listening and speaking modules are alike for both IELTS tests, but reading and writing are non-identical.
Which IELTS Prep is right for you?
Well if you are planning to move to an English-speaking country to study, then you should give IELTS Academic test. However, if you are applying to study below the degree level or planning to relocate for gaining work experience or employment training to countries like Canada, Australia, UK or New Zealand then you should opt for IELTS General Training Module.
Score scale for IELTS
You are marked on an average scale which becomes your overall IELTS band score.
|Band Score||Skill level|
|8||Very good user|
|3||Extremely limited user|
|Language Test Equivalency - CLB to IELTS|
|CLB Level||IELTS: Reading||IELTS: Writing||IELTS: Listening||IELTS: Speaking|
What IELTS score do I need?
Scoring depends on the subsequent factors:
- Country you've applied to study or work.
- Universities, faculties or employer’s needs of the band. Usually, 6 bands score is the least needed score for many of the places. However, there could be exceptions too.
In IELTS Prep, there are 4 modules which are needed to be qualified by the candidates. Following are the details for each module:
- Listening - Listening has forty questions and also the listening materials are recorded on cassettes/DVD/CD/tape. You'll get the possibility to concentrate it one time. Once recorded material is stopped you get ten minutes to jot down your answer in your answer sheet.
- Reading - Reading contains forty questions and every right answer can fetch you one mark. The utmost range you'll fetch is forty. Bands zero to nine is given on the idea of your marks scored.
- Writing - When the examiner is marking the writing section, he marks in step with all 3-section. It is the most significant part of IELTS rating section.
- Speaking - Speaking follows by associate interview within which there would be a voice communication regarding the past, present or future things. The examiner marks you on the subsequent points:
- Fluency and coherence
- Lexical resource
- Grammatical vary and accuracy
- Most significantly pronunciation
Foremost demand for registering for IELTS is Passport. You must have your passport handy at the time of registration. Aside from this, you furthermore got to carry your passport on the exam day.
IELTS Registration are often done by following the four simple steps mentioned below:
Step 1: First you need to visit the IDP page.
Step 2: Make an account on the same.
Step 3: Take a look at the nearest center.
Step 4: Register for the IELTS and pay online.
Those below eighteen years old-time would like their parent or guardian to book the test for them. Once the registration is complete, a written confirmation might be sent to you informing regarding the date and time of your IELTS exam.
Why select Visa Solutions 4U?
- FREE Demo session: We at Visa Solutions 4U believe in client satisfaction and transparency. Therefore, we offer two demo classes to our students for free so that one can get a better idea about our services and IELTS course curriculum.
- IELTS course designed for intermediate and advanced level students: Depending on student’s level, our experienced trainer provides highly designated & organized study material to intermediate and advanced level students.
- Classroom and online sessions: In order to cater the needs of our clients, we provide classroom coaching and IELTS preparation online as well.
- Small Batch Size: We make sure that the batch size remains small because we at “Visa Solutions 4U”, one of the top IELTS coaching in Delhi, believe in providing personalized attention to our students.
- Customized categories in step with the need of scholars: One thing which makes us different from others is our customized IELTS classes option along with interactive learning mediums. We allow the students to design their own course according to their need with the help of our experienced trainers.
- Weekly analysis tests: At the end of every week, we keep analysis tests which not just help the students to prepare well for IELTS course but also guides our trainers on exactly what aspect they need to work on.
- IDP Certified Trainers: Visa Solutions 4U has prime notch IDP Certified trainers who holds the right credentials to guide and prepare visa seekers to perform well in the exam. Among them is Ms. Madhavi, who has been in the education industry since the last fifteen years. She isn't solely enormously dedicated rather conjointly hopes to completely impact the lives of her students by guiding them with excellence.
- Versatile Timings: We are aware of the fact that our clients remain busy with their studies/work. Thus, we offer flexible IELTS classes timing choices to each and every individual. In addition, we also offer live recorded videos in case the client misses out something in the class.
- Nominal Fee and Complimentary services: IELTS examination is itself very costly for Indian students. Therefore, we charge a very nominal fee to our clients who are enrolled for student visa. Those who enroll with us for PR Visa are offered free IELTS classes as complimentary towards their PR Package amount.
Our Coaching Sessions
Visa Solutions 4U, as leading IELTS coaching in West Delhi, conducts frequent coaching programs to boost a person’s ability to attain their desired score. We've skilled trainers who are knowledgeable in their field and our organization is approved by IDP.
Following are the two ways through which we conduct our classes:
- IELTS Preparation Online Session: Our trainers give the pre-eminent quality tips and tricks on a way to score effectively in every module. The categories are productive and, in every session, you are be told a brand-new ability. Moreover, they conjointly orientate a way to succeed the utmost doable score in an exceedingly restricted time-frame. All you need could be a stable web affiliation, a laptop/ desktop/ Smartphone, a collection of headphones, a paper and a pen.
- IELTS Classroom coaching: All our coaching rooms are well equipped and that we give all the resources needed for the students. Our main aim is to create the student learn in a comfortable pace for IELTS classes. The trainers are well versed in distinctive and addressing the various learning desires and levels of scholars.
Note: Our team of experts make sure that each and every individual gets customized attention and there is no unresolved query.
What's IELTS Score validity period?
From the time you acquire your IELTS Course results, your IELTS score is valid for 2 years.
What Countries accepts IELTS?
IELTS communicating score is accepted in additional than a hundred and forty countries together with UK, Australia, New Zealand, USA, and Canada.
How often is IELTS exam conducted in a year?
It is conducted many times in a year to permit the candidates to decide on a date by themselves whenever they're done with their IELTS prep.
How many times can you take IELTS exam?
There is no restriction on how many times you can take the IELTS exam. All you have to do is to make the payment each time when you're taking the test.
Can the IELTS test be rescheduled?
In case you wish to change the date of your IELTS Exam, you can request a transfer up to five weeks before the originally booked test date. However, the availability of the next IELTS test date will be the decision of the test center and it is subject to availability.
Which skills test can be taken on one day?
Reading, Writing, and listening tests can all be taken in one day. However, speaking test can be taken either on the same day of the test or the day before or after the test as well.
When ought to I begin getting ready for the IELTS exam?
It depends fully on your current ability. It is advisable that you simply begin preparation 2 months before your communicating date. To be told your current IELTS score.
Preparing to take IELTS Test? Need IELTS Classes?
Contact us at +91-9551251295 or drop a mail at email@example.com to book your free demo session with our experts, who will guide you on each and every step and will make sure that you get your desired bands.